- cajonworkshops2Asked on August 04, 2011 at 10:44 AM
Hallo JotForm Support,
I have a question about sharing reports. If I create a new Html table listing report that I want to share with somebody, I have to send this person the link to the report, so that they can see it within their Browser. But Then they will see all the submission that were made within this form. But actually I don't want them to see all the subsmission- but only submission for a certain Workshop Date.
I have a form, were the customers can choose on wich date they want to visit a workshop. And I have colleguages that should only work on a specific workshop date. They have to know how many people are coming to this specific workshop date. But the should not see the numbers of submissions from another workshop date.
Is it possible to alter the report, so one can only see submissions for a certain Workshop Date within a report?
... sorry for my english...
greetings from germany
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 03:47 PM
I'm sorry to tell you but this cannot be possible. What you can do instead is generate and export an Excel Report for any date you specify in your submissions page.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click the form whose submissions you want to export
3. Click the Submissions button
4. In the submissions page, click the settings icon to set the time frame of submissions that you want to export
5. Click the Excel button (or CSV, for .csv files) to download the exported submissions
Hope this was of any help. Thanks!