- jepdsgnAsked on August 04, 2011 at 11:34 AM
hello, congratulations for the valuable service while:)
I have a problem when I implement the jotform in my site, implementing jquery form is in conflict, and the other scripts do not work anymore is there?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 11:50 AM
May we ask which embed method you used to embed the form in your website? If you used Embed <> and iFrame, you should not really have any jQuery conflict problem. It seemsto me though that you have used Source for embedding. Would you mind sharing us the exact url of the page that's giving you this jQuery error?
We will be waiting for your response. Thanks!
- jepdsgnAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 11:58 AM
hi, http://www.iltuonegozio-online.com/ , here's the website, maybe I do something wrong:) the pc at the center should have a parallax! thanks
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 12:27 PM
Please re-embed your form using iFrame codes.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Let us know how this solution works for you. Thanks!
- jepdsgnAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 12:32 PM
ok! everything works thanks a lot!;)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2011 at 12:37 PM
Glad to hear that. If ever you run into any problems with your forms, please let us know. Thanks!