- thiodorAsked on July 12, 2010 at 07:39 AM
I am using joltform for a greek page,greek users.Every parameter can be translated except "This field is required" for the required sections.Is there a way to translate this string?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 12, 2010 at 10:09 AM
On the JotForm Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Download Zip".
5. Open js/jotform.js file and edit this line:
required: 'This field is required.',
- thiodorAnswered on July 12, 2010 at 04:19 PM
Thank you!I think this could be a future request,edit this message string directly from the jlot form creator!
- edmAnswered on July 23, 2010 at 01:59 AM
anche io ho lo stesso problema. Ho modificato il file jotform.js, l'ho caricato sul server, ma non funziona.
Quali sono i passaggi corretti da esguire ?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 23, 2010 at 04:19 AM
Make sure to find all instances of the "This field is required".
- RaspAnswered on August 03, 2010 at 11:04 AM
Is there a way, to change the message-language on the Jot-site?
My Website is build with Jimdo - there is no way, to upload the changed jotform.js-File.
Thanks a lot!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 04, 2010 at 08:49 AM
Unfortunately no, there is no way to change that on the JotForm form builder.