- dscarAsked on May 07, 2014 at 09:08 AM
I changed my password but it didn't work. Now when I log in I still have to use my old password. However, when I try to access my setting it ask me to log in again and when I try nothing happens.
It's as if I am caught in a loop some how. My user name is dscar
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Hi, I was able to reproduce the problem:
1) I clicked on "Account".
2) Changed the password.
3) Logged out of my account.
4) When trying to log back in, the new password will not be accepted, just the old one.
5) Once I am logged ing, when clicking on "Account" again, it requires me to enter my login credentials, but as you said nothing happens, unless I enter the new password.
I have reported this to our second level, you will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 05:28 PM
Problem has been solved,