- antoniooiAsked on May 07, 2014 at 09:51 AM
It seems like JotForm had discontinued the Facebook Integration service and leaving no options for those who still have their Facebook integrated submit button to remove it. I searched through the forum and only found those outdated solutions as the Facebook Integration maintenance screen has no longer there. Even if I remove my existing submit button (that appear to be Facebook login button) and replace a new submit button, it still appear as Facebook Login button.
Please help. This is urgent. Thank you.
- antoniooiAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 11:37 AM
I suspect that JotForm keeps the integration settings at the account level. I cloned my form within the same account (as I failed to import it to other account) and still unable to remove the integration even by deleting the button and add a new one.
- CarinaAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 11:51 AM
I may try to clone the form for you. Do you want it in your antoniooi account?
- antoniooiAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Yes please, under antoniooi account for this particular form:
http://form.jotform.me/form/41264145714450Meanwhile, is it possible for you to help me investigate the importing issue? I want to important from my antoniooi to otkweb account. Let me enable back my form cloning permission first. If you need me to open a new thread for this import issue, please let me know. Thanks.
- antoniooiAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 01:09 PM
Have you done with the cloning? Please let me know once you've done it.
- CarinaAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 01:35 PM
I managed to clone the form but I cloned it from my clone and it has no FB integration. It's called:
Clone of Clone of IMTP Corp: Delete Public Training Event Information 2.1
I moved the cloning problem to a new thread, and we will look better into it.
Let us know if further support is needed.
- antoniooiAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 01:40 PM
Thank you for your help. To be honest, I still have another few more forms to be removed with their Facebook Integration as JotForm no longer provide it, which is risky to continue using it. I hope your team can rectify this ASAP so that I can complete my work as soon as I can.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 07, 2014 at 04:38 PM
I have notified our developers about this - and they will advice about how to remove the facebook integration from your forms:
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 09:50 AM
The integration has not been removed. It's just what I believe placed in an area which others might not consider looking into ;P
In the integration modal window, click the Others tab and you can find FIT forms integration there:
Just click on the integration for the wizard to appear and then remove the integration.
If the problem persists on your form, please do let us know.
- antoniooiAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 10:03 AM
Thanks Liyam, I will try that out. But 1 advice:
When even your support staffs also unable to notice its existence, it means:
1. The UI design failure for better intuitiveness and identification of features. If I were JotForm, I'll make the icon with another smaller overlay Facebook logo with the name: Facebook Integration - Fit Forms!
2. Your internal communication got problem of which changes are not well informed to support staffs. Well, ya, you may want to repeat the same style again by saying: "We've millions of new features which is hard to be communicated" -- like how your automated phising prevention system suspended my account without warning.
I feel that JotForm's customers and employees are overwhelmed by their management's ambition, which lead to self-destruction. Think about it.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Thank you for your advice, Antonio. I definitely agree with you and we'll surely put that in mind.
Please do let us know if you have further concerns.
Thanks and warm regards.
- antoniooiAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 10:58 AM
Glad to know that you're open to this type of straightforward advice.Yes, that "Fit Forms" works, but again, while auto save feature remain disabled, by just clicking the red color "Remove Integration" button will also save the existing form without respecting the disable auto save setting. Notice that some of your components with Finish button will break your disable auto save feature as well. Your architecture design is not robust enough.Anyway, auto save issue could be out of topic, but your Facebook integration removal issue has now been resolved, just try to improve your icon design and title wordings for easy identification.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 12:10 PM
Thank you very much for your straight forward advises, Antonio.
I have taken notes of your comments and I have opened 2 tickets with your very valuable insights.
We will make sure these changes are applied. Thank for being a long time JotForm user.
- antoniooiAnswered on May 10, 2014 at 10:54 AM
"Long time JotForm user" is because I find JotForm still open for advice in a positive way, which gives people hope over their potential and therefore still patiently waiting for my expectation to be met. I also want to apologize if there was any offence to JotForm as it could be my "occupational illness" as a former software architect who tend to share my design experience and insight with my teachnical team as well as business team.
Thank you for showing your appreciation and paying attention to my suggestions. Perhaps it is time for JotForm to allocate more resources on quality improvements over their existing services rather than their future business expansion, for the stability of your NOW, decides the success of your FUTURE.
Wish JotForm a great success!
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 10, 2014 at 01:47 PM
You are welcome! Suggestions like yours are very important in improving our service. Listening to our customer's ideas and collaboration is what makes us stand out from others.
Please stand by for an update regarding the facebook integration issue.