- jnasir1107Asked on May 07, 2014 at 10:20 PM
i created a registration form and i would like the patron to be directed to the payment page where they would complete another form for registration. Once that is completed, I would like them to receive an automatic thank you message.
Please tell me how i would set these forms up in my website so that it follows that order and protocol.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 02:08 AM
I did check your forms you have created in your account. If I understand your question correctly you want the following workflow:
1. User comes to your website and fill out your form "PayPal Payment Form" (which is not a paypal payment form).
2. On click of submit button or "Go To Payment Page", user will be redirected to your form "Workshop Registration Form" (which is actually a paypal payment form).
3. On click of submit button, the payment should be processed and the autoresponder email should be sent.
Is that correct?
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement and here are the steps:
1. Grab the direct URL of your "Workshop Registration Form".
2. Load your form "PayPal Payment Form" in editor.
3. Set the custom thank you URL to the URL of the form "Workshop Registration Form". The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/38-Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page
4. Add an "autoresponder" in your form which will send submission email to the person who submitted your form. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.