What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
how do i add the payment page i created to the registration form?Asked by jnasir1107 on May 07, 2014 at 10:20 PM
i created a registration form and i would like the patron to be directed to the payment page where they would complete another form for registration. Once that is completed, I would like them to receive an automatic thank you message.
Please tell me how i would set these forms up in my website so that it follows that order and protocol.
registration form payment page Thank You message message
I did check your forms you have created in your account. If I understand your question correctly you want the following workflow:
1. User comes to your website and fill out your form "PayPal Payment Form" (which is not a paypal payment form).
2. On click of submit button or "Go To Payment Page", user will be redirected to your form "Workshop Registration Form" (which is actually a paypal payment form).
3. On click of submit button, the payment should be processed and the autoresponder email should be sent.
Is that correct?
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement and here are the steps:
1. Grab the direct URL of your "Workshop Registration Form".
2. Load your form "PayPal Payment Form" in editor.
3. Set the custom thank you URL to the URL of the form "Workshop Registration Form". The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/38-Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page
4. Add an "autoresponder" in your form which will send submission email to the person who submitted your form. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.