- EmendologyAsked on May 08, 2014 at 04:48 PM
Your South Korean Won for payments form is not accepting correct amount.
For sintance, If I type in 200 KRW, it charges (during my test with Stripe) 20,000 KRW.
When I type in 20,000 KRW, it charges (again during my test with Stripe) 2,000,000 KRW.
I believe that this is a problem.
Please help!Also, is it possible to make the field box for entering the amount larger?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 06:59 PM
It appears that zero-deciimal currencies such as KRW were overlooked.
We will be fixing this soon.
- EmendologyAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 07:01 PMThank you.
Do you know how soon?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 07:38 PM
As soon as now :)
- EmendologyAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 07:51 PMThanks!! Thats great, and the speed to which it was fixed is also very
- EmendologyAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 02:21 AMHi,
My account appears to be suspended. It is saying that my IP address has
been blocked due to a possible phishing attempt.
I can assure you that I am not phishing. It is a website to serve folks in
academia -- research manuscript editing boutique. I am currently abroad
(in South Korea) working on my site and forms from JotForms.
My website relies heavily on JotForms. It is critical that you relieve the
suspension, and I hope that forms on my account has not been altered in any
As of right now, forms on my website from JotForms are not showing up,
which is a problem for operation (i.e. upload-able forms and payments,
Due to my high reliance on JotForms, once my small business grows for a
couple of more months, I was planning on becoming a subscribed member.
Please, see to this as soon as possible.
- EmendologyAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 04:01 AMHi,
My account has been suspended (for possible phishing). I do believe that
this is in error. My forms are not used for phishing, and it shouldn't
Please white-list my account to avoid this from happening again.
My site relies heavily on JotForms, and in he near future when my small
business starts generating greater revenue, I plan on upgrading to a
Please fix this ASAP.
My forms, just to clarify, are used to upload files and accept (possible)
payments via Stripe. The latter case has not happened yet, and I don't
foresee it happening in the near future, as the expected growth of having
clients pay via credits cards is not in the near future.
Please fix this ASAP!! Thank you!
- jedcadornaAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 06:11 AM
Your question has been moved in this thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/403484.
- EmendologyAnswered on July 15, 2014 at 09:01 AM