- headshotretouchingAsked on May 08, 2014 at 05:13 PM
In the past it had worked, but when trying to integrate it on my photographer form the following happens:
1. It does not appear on my google drive (it's authenticated to the same account that I'm logged in to)
2. The link provided brings me to a google docs error page that say:
That is not a valid spreadsheet URL.
Find out more at the Google Docs Help Center.
Here is the link provided on the Jotform integration success page that directs me to the above-mentioned error page:
Your spreadsheet can be found here:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 08:24 PM
I was able to reproduced this same error on my test of the Google Spreadsheet integration
I am not sure yet at this time if Google have updates on their end that affect the form integration.
I will elevate the issue to our higher team support so that it can be rectified as soon as possible.
We will notify you via this thread when status update is available.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 02:17 AM
There was a glitch earlier that caused this problem. It's now fixed. Please do test the integration and let us know if the problem persists on your end.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for this inconvenience.
- headshotretouchingAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 12:37 PM
Although that is now resolved, I just made a submission on my express orders form and it did NOT appear on the google spreadsheet it is integrated with. The submission didn't appear at all on the spreadsheet. I resetup the integrations prior to the submission, and the submission appears on my jotform account and successfully on my dropbox integration.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 01:33 PM
Hello again, headshotretouching.
Can you share with us the link to the form you're having issues with? I'd like to check the form if there's anything that's causing this problem to happen.
- headshotretouchingAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 01:40 PM
Yes, links below. I repeated the issue on my Premium form as well, so I assume it's an issue either across the board or at least all my forms.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 02:59 PM
Thanks for this information, headshotretouching.
I'll get back to you once I find the problem or if I need further details on this.
- headshotretouchingAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Hi, any update on this? My google spreadsheets integration is still not functioning.
- CarinaAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 02:46 PM
I don't have news from the developers but upon checking the reported forms I noticed they have the integration aparently working well:
The spreadsheet is not updating upon submission?
- headshotretouchingAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 02:54 PMAlthough the initial issue of the integration not creating a spreadsheet was fixed quickly, it still as of today is not creating rows in the spreadsheet. The submissions are updated on Jotform and other integrations, such as the Dropbox integration, but nothing is updated on the google spreadsheets.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 05:17 PM
The spreadsheets update issue might be a bit different, so I have moved it into a new thread:
We will get back to you quickly.