- TabithaAsked on May 08, 2014 at 08:55 PM
Hi There We had some forms set up by you guys in the past for Facebook Toronto. Since than staff has changed and when the forms are completed they are not going to the correct email. How can we link the forms on our internal site to the email address of the new employee? Look forward to hearing from you Thank You Tab
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 11:41 PM
I assume you have access to the account that is holding the forms, please follow this guide in order to update the email addresses.Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 08, 2014 at 11:47 PM
The account I think you are talking about could be mmearns, right?
- TabithaAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 10:51 AMYes. That was a formal employee. Can we change it to my name?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Do you still have access to the account? If so, kindly reply on this forum thread under the said account.
If not, then we have to ask you to get the login details from the original account owner. We cannot just hand over account access without a thorough verification.
Thank you for your understanding.
- TabithaAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 04:01 PMHello
I didn’t receive a response. Why is it when someone completes the form and press submit it does not go to the correct email address intended form. We need this resolved ASAP.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 06:21 PM
I see serveral forms in account mmearns (email@example.com), can you please indicate the form you are having problems with?
Also, to change your username, we need you to enter into that account and open a thread in the forum so we can process the request.