- stonehillcollegeAsked on July 12, 2010 at 09:08 AM
I embedded my form into a webpage on our site. Unfortunately when the submit button is hit, it is not moving the user to the top of the page, where an image is set to appear thanking the user for filling out the form. It is leaving them on the same url as the form, in the same area of the page.
Can it be altered to allow the form to scroll to the top when the submit button is hit?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 12, 2010 at 10:15 AM
I added your suggestion to our todo list. We will look into it and if there is a possible solution for this we will implement it.
If this is your own custom Thank You page on your site, it is probably not possible to scroll up from our end. You would need to do this:
1. Add this to the Thank You page code. To the top of the page:
<div id="top"> </div>
2. Change your Thank You URL from "www.domain.com/thankyou.html" to "www.domain.com/thankyou.html#top".
- serkanAnswered on July 17, 2010 at 07:40 AM
@stonehillcollege Would you please try this again. I think I've fixed this probem.
- marcusjmuAnswered on July 19, 2010 at 01:01 PM
How do I customize the submit button to go to a Thank You page instead of popping up the JotForm "Thank you"?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 19, 2010 at 03:06 PM
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter a URL from your own web site.