- CentralTexasWebDesignAsked on May 09, 2014 at 02:59 PM
When i get a form and hit reply, the response goes back to firstname.lastname@example.org rather than the customer email, how can this issue be addressed as my my clients have encountered same issue
- EliezerNAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 04:03 PM
If you wish your form users email address to appear everytime you click Reply from your email account, make sure to setup your form email settings in the next way:
1. While editing your form in the builder go to Setup & Embed tab.
2. Then choose Email Alerts and select your Notifier.
3. After that, click on the Reply-to And Recipient Settings button.
Finally make sure to save your form and that's it.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this query.