- dnilpAsked on May 09, 2014 at 03:25 PM
Is there a way to add a description for people to understand better what information they have to fill up. For example, on a text area I would like to add a short description in between the title(possibly on Italics font) and the text area itself.
All the best and thanks for your time!
- EliezerNAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 04:45 PM
What you are looking for is completely achievable. There are multiple ways on how you can add description to your text areas:
1. Using Sub-Labels: Simply click on the text area and then click on Sub-label in the top tool bar.
2. Another way is to use the Hover Text feature. That will show a pop-up box with description for the field everytime the field is hovered with the mouse.
3. You can also use the label itself to add a description in italic font by using the html tags <br>, <i> and </i>:
4. And to add description into the Text area itself you can use the Hint Text field:
Inform us if you need further assistance.