- occidentalhealingartsAsked on May 09, 2014 at 04:24 PM
Please respond to this email. I contacted you about 2 weeks ago and did not get a response.
When a client submits my Toxicity Questionnaire form, if there is a 0 in the total box the form will not be submitted. A 0 is a valid number for my form and needs to be accepted. Please tell me how I can fix this problem.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 09, 2014 at 06:42 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
We do reply to each message, so it is most probably that we did not receive your previous inquiry. We are sorry for this.
According to my tests, the issue is related to enabled 'Hide Empty Fields on Emails' option on your form. For some reason, it is conflicting with the 0 values on required text boxes. I have submitted a bug report ticket about this issue, and once we have any updates on this, we will let you know.
In the meantime, you can disable mentioned option.
- occidentalhealingartsAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 02:41 PMHi Mike,
Thank you for the response. I will do what you suggested. Please let me
know when the bug is fixed, as I would like to enable that feature.
Have a wonderful day! [?]
- occidentalhealingartsAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 02:51 PMHi Mike,
I disabled the hide empty fields on emails. Do I need to upload a new form
- EliezerNAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 04:46 PM
Do you mean to upload a new form to your webpage? If so, then the answer is no. You do not need to upload or update your form in your webpage as you are simply using the URL of the standalone version of your form(s), so it will automatically reflect the changes.
We will inform you via this thread once the issue is resolved.
Thanks for your understanding.
- occidentalhealingartsAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 05:51 PMThank you for the quick response! Lynn
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 10:55 AM
We have fixed the bug. Please check your form and let us know if the problem persists.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know as well.
Thank you for reporting this matter to us.
- occidentalhealingartsAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 01:31 PMI just submitted a test form and it worked perfectly. Thank you! [?]
Have an amazing day!
On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 7:55 AM, JotForm Support Forum ...
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 04:21 PM
Thanks Lynn. May you have an amazing day too :)