- UnboundVisualArtsAsked on May 11, 2014 at 01:30 PM
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 11, 2014 at 01:58 PM
If you are trying to download all submissions in PDF format, you can do so by clicking the Download all PDF icon below your submissions page (See image below).
Please let us know if this answers your question.
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 11, 2014 at 04:34 PM
It appears that you replied to this thread but it came out blank. Kindly logon to your JotForm account and re-post your reply by opening this LINK.
- UnboundVisualArtsAnswered on May 11, 2014 at 04:43 PM
I tried the "pdf" for all submissions and it appeared to work, but both the MacBook Preview and Adobe Acrobat gave a message that the PDF cannot be opened because of formatting. I tried 3 times to make sure too. Any suggestions or ideas? It would be nice to download all submissions at once, rather than one by one.
Many thanks -- John
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 11, 2014 at 04:51 PM
Does the error only shows on Mac? Would it be possible if you can attach a screenshot of the error so we can investigate if this is a bug?
We will wait for your reply.