- parksimsAsked on May 12, 2014 at 12:15 PM
We have a printing business & need clients to upload artwork to us via Jotform.
We use the BOX integration so the files get sent to us.
We want the client to be able to proof their artwork - so after it's uploaded, on the THANK YOU page, there is a link to the BOX file that was uplaoded. (This way if they have an account they can comment on it via box).
I'm certain this can be done - I would be very appreciateive if you could help. Thank you.
- parksimsAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 01:16 PM
Any update on this? Thank you...
- parksimsAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 02:06 PM
I find it very odd that members of the support staff will answer certain questions but totally ignore others.
- parksimsAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 02:41 PM
- parksimsAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 04:28 PM
The question has been answered via Twitter. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 04:31 PM
We are sorry for the delay. I would like to inform you that we answer the questions in order they were received, so sometimes it might take a little longer than expected, but we do not ignore any messages.
Please feel free to contact us anytime.