- P0mP0mAsked on May 12, 2014 at 02:27 PM
I cannot upload files into my form. I keep getting an error message (see attached).
As you will see, I am actually uploading the correct file extensions, but it keeps rejecting it.
Can you help please?
- Jim_RankAnswered on May 12, 2014 at 04:25 PM
I have cloned your form and checked it.Finally I got a setup mistake by you.OK to solve your upload problem see the following instructions.
1. Select the File upload field and click on Properties icon(gear icon) then click on Properties Option as like the picture-
2. Make the Validate image option Disabled.Now it's done.
Here is the clone of your Form,See the example-
If you need further help,please tell us frankly.
- P0mP0mAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Thank you Jim_Rank. Form now works like a dream.
- Jim_RankAnswered on May 13, 2014 at 11:52 AM
You are welcome David.
Get back to us,If you need any further help.