- wntdoneAsked on August 06, 2011 at 04:58 PM
Paypal is kicking back an error when my form takes a customer to Paypal to check out with a subscription.. Error says "Link to enter Paypal system is invalid".. Screen shot of the error is attached to this posting..
Any suggestions on how to correct this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 07:11 PM
First off, I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience on your part. The weird thing is that I tested your form as well as a clone of it (in my own account) but could not experience the problem as shown in your screenshot.
Below is a screenshot of the Paypal transaction page where I was redirected to after submitting:
May I know if this problem occured while you're using the form as standalone or embedded? If it is embedded, can you please try submitting the standalone form? Also, provide us the link to the page where it is embedded in.
As we are very eager in helping you solve this case, we will be awaiting your response. Thank you!
- wntdoneAnswered on August 07, 2011 at 10:54 AM
Thanks for the quick response.. The form is not embedded - its accessed directly from the URL I listed above. We've tested on multiple systems and all have the exact same error (another words, we haven't found a single user who can submit the subscription)..
Based on your screen shot, we all get there as well. Its when we log in, and attempt check-out we get the error. Here are the exact steps we are doing that leads to the error....
1) Goto https://www.jotform.com/form/12093322938 or http://www.jotform.com/form/12093322938 (error occurs with both)
2) Fill in the required form fields and click the submit button
3) Enter your Paypal UserID and password
4) Error appears
Hope you'll be able to reproduce this error...
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 07, 2011 at 11:17 AM
I made an attempt to make a test payment and after logging in to paypal, I saw the error.
After doing some research, what I found was that this error appears when the email address that was entered is incorrect. Can you confirm that MendenhallPTSA2011[at]... is the correct address?
- wntdoneAnswered on August 07, 2011 at 02:10 PM
I just confirmed it was a Paypal account error.. We've correct it and the error has disappeared. Thank you for advising us.. Wish Paypal could have given us a more specific error....
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 07, 2011 at 02:35 PM
Glad to hear you were able to fix your problem with some help from our support team. I agree, Paypal should have displayed an error message that specifies the cause of the problem.
Anyway, if you run into any problems with your forms again, just post your issue in this thread and we'll be more than happy to assist. Thanks!