- StrumheadAsked on August 06, 2011 at 05:07 PM
- StrumheadAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 05:08 PM
I did not mean for the question to go be posted like that. I want to find out if it's possible to add a logo to the forms.
- StrumheadAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 05:26 PM
I was really just trying to search when I accidentally posted the question. But I found the answer: to add a logo, use "image" in the "power tools" section. Easy! (like everything on Jotform!)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 06, 2011 at 07:38 PM
Glad to know you were able to figure things out. Thanks for sharing the information as well.
- TriYogaAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 12:42 AM
I added my logo as image
it looks nice and small in online but if I create a pdf, it resizes to full width of the pdf and becomes huge.
any advice on this?
- JotForm UI DeveloperomerAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 07:41 AM
Can you use your image with small size, not actual size?
If your image is resizing by browser, created pdf has actual size of it.
If you have any further info, please let us know.
Have a good day.
- JotForm SupportleeyenAnswered on March 22, 2016 at 07:42 PM
Find out how to add a logo to your online form here: https://www.jotform.com/blog/195-Did-you-know-that-you-can-add-your-company-logo-to-a-form