CSA EventsAsked on February 15, 2022 at 7:00 PM
The option for 'verified' as the email type is not showing. Only SMTP. Could you please see if this option can be added back in to Email Type.
Buzz Support Team LeadReplied on February 16, 2022 at 2:09 AM
Hello CSA Events,
Thank you for reaching out to Jotform Support. We're very sorry for the difficulties you've experienced. Unfortunately, the Verified option for the Email Type section is no longer available. However, it is possible to use SMTP option for the Email Type section for the configuration. This can be done by following the steps and screencast below:
- On the Form Builder page, in the orange navigation bar at the top of the screen, click on Settings.
- In the Setting menu, click on the Email option on the left side of the screen.
- Hover your cursor on the Notification Email and click on the Pen icon:
- In the screen that opens, click on Advanced.
- In the Sender Email section, select + Add New Email Address.
- In the Email Type section, select SMTP.
- Then, enter the required information and click on Add Email:
To get more information about SMTP, please check this guide.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.