You can have email notifications with a custom sender email address. This option sends the email alert on behalf of you but will still come from Jotform’s mail servers. To begin, please follow the steps below:
1. In the Form Builder, click Settings in the top toolbar.
2. Click the Emails tab.
3. Hover your mouse on the notification or autoresponder email and click the Pencil Icon to edit:
4. Click the Advanced tab. Select Add New Email Address from the Sender Email dropdown.
5. Choose Verified on Email Type. Enter the email address you want to use. Click the Send Verification Code button.
6. You should receive an email from Jotform containing the verification code after that.
7. Copy/paste the verification code to the Verification Code box and click the Add button:
8. After you add and before saving, you’ll see a message telling you that your email address was successfully added:
9. Now, whenever you click the Sender Email from the Advanced tab, you should see your custom email address as one of the options.
To update/delete custom Sender Emails, check this guide: How to Edit/Delete Sender Emails on SMTP Settings.
If you have your own SMTP server to send the email alert, you can check this other guide: How to set up SMTP on your Form.