- AnaCanosaAsked on August 07, 2011 at 05:56 PM
You can add a "print" button to the form so the user can print?
where I find it?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 07, 2011 at 06:03 PM
You can add a print button by clicking on your Submit Button then toggling the Print Button option ON.
Hope this helps. Feel free to ask if you have more questions. Thanks!
- AnaCanosaAnswered on August 09, 2011 at 07:26 PM
Thanks! I found the button, but it prints the last page of form and not the others. Is there a way to get me to print an entire multi-page form?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 09, 2011 at 07:39 PM
I have already submitted a ticket to our developers to request to change how the print button works. My proposal is to make the print button show all pages before printing them. I am not sure how effective that might be. We shall hear from our developers for any updates.
Anyway, one of our users have found a workaround by adding a print button in each page of the form.
1. Insert a Free Text field in your form
2. Click the HTML button in the toolbar and enter this code:
Click here to view the thread related to this issue.