- vicbongiornoAsked on May 14, 2014 at 06:30 AM
- jedcadornaAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 09:56 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Can you please elaborate it more of what you mean by making a condition to your previous answers? Or are you referring to populating your previous answer from previous field to your target field?
Please see this example http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41333791498968.
If what you are trying to achieve is same as the above please follow the instruction below on how to do it.
1. Add field to your form. You can use Radio button field if you want to make a choices.
2. Add a Form Calculation widget
3. Insert a Mathematical Calculation condition
4. Follow the condition below if Gender field Is Filled. Click on Hide Options then check insert field as text. Finally under Output to field, choose the field where you want your result to be displayed then hit save.
Let us know if this is not what you are trying to do.