- rlewis22Asked on May 14, 2014 at 06:57 AMIs there a way to transfer a form I built to another persons account ?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 10:11 AM
Yes it is possible to transfer form from your account to any other account but it can only be done by JotForm staff.
Do get back to us on which form you want to transfer and also let us know the destination account username, we will do the needful.
- rlewis22Answered on May 14, 2014 at 08:51 PMCould you transfer a copy of the castle hill cafe order form from my account (rlewis22) to FerreiraFoods Account, but i would like a copy left in my account in case she has a problem with hers.
- bobAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 12:22 AM
Form has been successfully transfered to FerreiraFoods Account. Please do check.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance.
- rlewis22Answered on June 03, 2014 at 11:51 PMCould you transfer any form with Jim rice softball in it to the account Jrst please?
Sent from my iPad
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on June 04, 2014 at 04:32 AM
Two forms have been transferred to account Jrst.
Let us know if there's anything else.