- championglovesAsked on May 14, 2014 at 02:42 PM
I am setting up my crm solve 360 I need my api key?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 05:12 PM
You can get it from My Account section.
1. Log into your account and then click on the profile icon:
2. Click on on Account link and then click on API. Then click on Create New Key.
- championglovesAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 05:31 PMthank you I got it but it will - when I try to upload to my crm form it says not approved???
1201 Walnut Street #3
Carrollton, Texas 75006
Cell - 214-870-4475
Corp Office - 972-245-4404
Fax - 972-245-4401
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 14, 2014 at 10:27 PM
I am not clear if you already tried the API key after Aytekin's explanation. Please do get back to us if you get errors or if you need help on how to make this to work with your CRM
- casssiopeiaAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 03:01 PM
After creating the API key I copy-paste it into PayPal and it says Error- Adding new third party, can you help with clear steps for seting my PayPal pro form? I´m getting really frustrated.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 05:09 PM
If you also want to integrate Paypal pro in a form, you must have a Merchant Account, then go to the Payment Tools section and click on Paypal Pro.
A wizard should appear, just follow the instructions and have ready your Merchant API Username, API password and Signature.
For further help, do get back to us and we will gladly assist you.