- dannyjoeAsked on May 15, 2014 at 03:02 PM
- KadeJMAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 05:09 PM
Can you please share a link to it and we will take a look?
- Tobin RogersAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 03:11 AMHi KadeJM, Looks like you may have never received a response from dannyjoe, but I've got the same problem. Here's a link to a page that doesn't fit in a mobile phone view: www.canyoncountyco-op.com/survey . We have a product launch about 24 hours from now and we'd prefer customers see this correctly on mobile platforms vs the message we add to the page (as you'll see). If you have any advice, we could sure use it right now. Thanks a million.
- Tobin RogersAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 03:13 AM
Now I just noticed that I was routed to this page from a Google search regarding Google forms. We're using Google forms and they are what are not showing up as we'd like. I see that this is a specific product (jotform) and you probably don't have the answer for me. But if this is a similar problem, maybe you'd have some advice. Thanks either way.
- valAnswered on December 15, 2014 at 06:45 AM
Hi Tobin Rogers,
Sorry, I moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: