- headshotretouchingAsked on May 15, 2014 at 05:16 PMAlthough the initial issue of the integration not creating a spreadsheet was fixed quickly, it still as of today is not creating rows in the spreadsheet. The submissions are updated on Jotform and other integrations, such as the Dropbox integration, but nothing is updated on the google spreadsheets.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on May 15, 2014 at 05:22 PM
I have just integrated a test form, and the Google Spreadsheet is being updated successfully on my side.
If the issue is not solved, please provide us with the links to affected forms.
- headshotretouchingAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 11:02 PM
These two don't seem to be working:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 17, 2014 at 02:40 AM
I noticed that you have a Stripe integrated on both forms. This may have something to do with it. With this, I submitted a ticket to the development team to have this fixed.
We'll get back to you as soon as we have updates on this matter.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for this inconvenience.
- headshotretouchingAnswered on May 18, 2014 at 12:01 AM
I tried re-integrating one more time, and this time it worked. So for whatever reason, it's now working for me. FYI I don't think Stripe had an effect on it, since one of my other forms that also had Stripe was working.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 18, 2014 at 09:43 AM
Thanks for that information. I have updated the ticket and noted your message with regards to the Stripe Integration. Hopefully, our developers can check for whatever the cause of the issue.
- alp_denizAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 02:57 AM
This problem should have been resolved recently. Thank you very much for reporting the issue.
Please let us know if furthere complications occur.