- vinnikroAsked on May 15, 2014 at 09:39 PM
Does each end user has an account?
- bobAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 03:38 AM
Please see the screenshot below to know how to enable autosave option in a form.
The following guideline should help you to know how to Enable Auto Fill Feature Save Form Entries to Continue Later.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- vinnikroAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 08:41 AMSo each client will have a separate log in credentials .
- EliezerNAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Please let me clarify that to allow your form end users to save their data in the form to continue later, there will not be need to start a session like logging into an account. Hence, they do not need to have any log in credentials.
With our Autofill/Autosave feature suggested by my colleague bob above, your user will simply have to stop filling the form out, and maybe close the tab/window/browser, and comeback to the form and continue filling it out at a later time.
So, if you are worried about having multiple users saving their forms at the same time, let me tell you that there is not problem with that. Since this feature uses browser information to save the data in the form, your users will not have issues saving their data as they will be in different computers using differnt browsers.
You can see how the feature works by testing this example form: http://form.jotform.co/form/41344877681868
I enabled the autosave function. So, start completing it, close the browser tab and then reopen the form.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this query.
- vinnikroAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 04:41 PMSo is it secured without a log on credentials. I am trying to use the form
for private information.
- BryanPauloAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 06:53 PM
Let me clarify further that the scenario given above by my colleagues applies to a private computer NOT on a shared computer. The data previously entered will be saved temporarily to the computer's local hard drive by the browser's cache. If your user closed the browser for instance, then re-opened the same form in a later time, the browser will load the data previously entered by using the saved data.
Hope this clarifies your question.
- vinnikroAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 07:11 PMThanks. Can we discuss this over the phone . I would like to establish it
for business purposes .
My phone number is 2025709627
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 16, 2014 at 10:23 PM
Unfortunately, we do not provide a support over the phone. Please let us know your other concerns here in our support forum and we'll do our best to respond at the soonest possible time.