- VintageGuitaristAsked on May 17, 2014 at 11:09 PM
I really need to label my form one way
And then have it show up ast
1) Child's Name
Doesn't work to always use the same label for the form as the one as the header in excel
- Jim_RankAnswered on May 18, 2014 at 07:54 AM
Actually it's not so clear what you asking ! After reading your description and watching your Form here-
I think, you trying to put 2 fields in a same line,am I right?Because I saw in your Form that you didn't use any 'Shrink' in your Form.
Ok,If that's it then I recommended to use 'Shrink' on your fields.To use this-
1. First Select the Field and click on Properties (gear icon) then click on Shrink.
2. For the next field use the same Instructions.
Please confirm us if your problem is solved.
- VintageGuitaristAnswered on May 18, 2014 at 11:11 AMThank you, but I did not make myself clear.