- johancAsked on May 19, 2014 at 05:23 AM
the edit form button no longer works for any of my forms. The page keeps on loading and I finally get a blank page.
I tried to:
- clear my browser cache
- clear my forms cache via the jotform settings menu
- use another computer connected to another network
Could you please help me to sort this out as I really have to add changes to my forms?
Thanks and regards,
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 08:09 AM
I doubt that you are using another domain which is not the recommended for your location. We recommend: http://www.jotformeu.com/ for your region. Make sure that you are properly logged in, edit and create forms using this domain.
I hope that helps. Let us know if you still see a blank page after clicking edit option.
- johancAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 08:14 AM
thanks a lot for your help, that works well now!