- EquoterapiaPegasusAsked on May 19, 2014 at 12:25 PM
- bobAnswered on May 19, 2014 at 02:30 PM
It's very simple and easy to export your desired form into excell format.
Just follow the steps below:
1. Go to "My Forms" page.
2. Select the form you want to work with and click on "Submissions" button in the toolbar.
3. Scroll down to the bottom left corner.
4. Look for the "Excell" icon and click on it.
Yes, you are done!
Here goes the screenshots:
Feel free to contact us for further clarification.