- happynutAsked on August 09, 2011 at 10:03 AM
- allanftdAnswered on August 09, 2011 at 10:49 AM
You can create a duplicate copy of your form through a process called cloning. You can clone the form using the website's URL or the JotForm URL. Please check out this tutorial on how to clone an existing form from a URL - http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-a-URL
We hope you find this information useful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- donnapineauAnswered on August 09, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Wow! Read my mind! I was just about to post a question asking this. thanks!!
- happynutAnswered on August 09, 2011 at 11:02 AM
Thanks much!! :)
- allanftdAnswered on August 09, 2011 at 11:35 AM
You're welcome happynut and donnapineau! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Thanks again for being a happy JotFormer!