- schwarziAsked on August 09, 2011 at 02:52 PM
When I reply to an email, the reply is from NoReplJotform. Can I use my own email address? If so, how. I would like the reply address to be: email@example.com
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 09, 2011 at 04:31 PM
Please follow the instructions below:
1. Insert a hidden box in your form, name it to something like "My Email"
2. Set your e-mail as the default value for this field
3. Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification
4. Click Reply-To and Recipient Settings
5. Change Sender E-mail to "My Email"
6. Click Finish then save your form
Hope this helps. Let us know if you have more questions. Thanks!