- mktaxiAsked on May 21, 2014 at 12:18 AM
Thanks for this site, I am happy to found it!
I have a problem with the data grid widget. I added 20 rows of data but only 10 display correctly. When I click on the arrow to proceed to the next 10 entries, it doesn't move.
Could you advise me on this issue? What did I do wrong?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 02:54 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
It seems there is some technical glitch where the paging button to go to next page of the "Data Grid" widget does not work.
I am creating a bug report and sending it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as this issue is fixed.
Unfortunately, I cannot think of a workaround since "Data Grid" widget can only display a max of 10 rows in one page. The only option available is to click on the "Show" dropdown to display 25 rows. Please check the screenshot below:
- mktaxiAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 03:19 AM
Thanks for getting back to me.
That is too bad. Is it a temporary problem you can easily correct or should I better give up using the data grid for a while?
- MacLucAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 03:47 AM
I expect to fix this bug today - if anything changes, I'll let you know immediately.
- mktaxiAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 03:49 AM
That is wonderful!
Thanks a lot!
- MacLucAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 05:06 AM
Bug has been fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
- mktaxiAnswered on May 26, 2014 at 04:37 AM
Thank you! Everything is fine now!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 01, 2016 at 02:24 PM
@felmiranda Since this thread is quite old, I have moved your request to a thread of its own. I will address your issue in the following thread shortly: