- Alb83Asked on May 21, 2014 at 06:19 AM
What is happening?
I have lost two submission to my form and several people are having problem with disappearing forms!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 08:25 AM
We apologize for the trouble. Our developers are already aware of this issue.
They are now in the process of restoring the missing form submissions and forms.
We will notify you at once when fixed.
Can you please also tell us the name of your missing form/s.
So far, I can see 2 forms on your account.
- tmnetjcAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 08:32 AM
JotForm Support Team, help me to solve mine too. I not sure what submission is missing. Just restore everything for me will do. My account is tmnetjc
- francoisuclanAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 08:36 AM
What's going on? The same is happening to my forms.
- drprickettAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 08:41 AM
same here, missing one submission...
- Alb83Answered on May 21, 2014 at 08:45 AM
I have only the two forms you see. but i have lost two submission of yesterday.
- vanishedAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 08:45 AM
Same here! Missing 7+ important submissions.
- francoisuclanAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 08:47 AM
I'm horrified! We've just sent out a suvey in 10 languages to 12k senior executives. Answers please. What's going on?
- ICA_FormsAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 09:06 AM
We are also experiencing this problem, and it appears to be across all our forms. Everything from 5/20/14 is gone.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 11:15 AM
We will surely respond to your threads once this is resolve. Our higher ups are currently restoring all the missing forms, submissions and any data/changes made on the form in the last two days. As soon as this is completed, we suggest you to check your forms and submissions. It should be there anytime soon.
Again, we deeply apologize for any inconveniences this has caused.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 01:27 PM
The issue has now been fixed - your submissions and forms are now restored.
Kindly check your account and confirm back.
Our sincere apologies - and we thank you for your patience.
- tmnetjcAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 01:31 PM
Hi, Thank for resolving the issue. I am not sure I have missing submission or not. But I guess is working properly now :)
- atlnaturalhairAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 01:36 PM
We are still missing a submission