- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 21, 2014 at 03:49 PM
I am sending this to our developer who works on the payment field. He will look into the problem and get back to you.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 08:22 AM
The product details are missing because if you make a change in the email alert, it will be tagged as "dirty" by the Email Wizard and will no longer be updated.
The easiest way to fix inconsistencies between email alerts and your actual form is by recreating the email alert.
Long story short, the solution is to recreate your notification email.
1. Click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notifier
2. In the Compose Email screen, click Delete Email
3. After deleting, click on Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Add New Email
4. Choose Notifier, click Next then follow the Email Alert Wizard
Hope this helps!
- IvyFerancoAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 10:01 AM
Thank Niel Vicente. You are genius. Very clear instruction.
I have tried and tested. Result perfect!