- denisevlynn29Asked on May 22, 2014 at 06:33 AM
I am trying to create a combined membership form that links our 3 international Associations.
is it possible to have 3 PAYPAL accounts (in 3 different currencies) on 1 form?
Your help and direction will be most appreciated.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 22, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Unfortunately, our form does not allow you to add multiple payment questions in one form. So it is not possible to achieve your requirement with just one form.
But let me tell you that with a little workaround you can achieve your requirement. Here are the steps to achieve your requirement:
1. Create 3 different form and integrate it with 3 different PayPal account.
2. Create a master form and embed all the payment forms using there iFrame embed code in a "Text" field. Please check the screenshot below:
3. You can also add conditions to show / hide question based on the selection of some form fields. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
Please take a look at the following cloned form and see if this is something what you want to achieve: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/40742366273960? Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.