- remoranAsked on July 13, 2010 at 12:04 PM
I run a Cold Fusion site which is very difficult to program. Question, can I insert your form data via Dreamweaver into a CF page to process a form email via your server. Your service is terrific and I would like to use it for my client. Any info on this would be terrific.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 14, 2010 at 08:31 AM
Certainly. Just like you would enter HTML code in your pages, you can add JotForm form code into your cold fusion pages.
- remoranAnswered on July 21, 2010 at 10:49 PM
Thank you so much. Do you have an example of doing this as I know enough CF to be dangerous, not good. :)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 22, 2010 at 07:24 AM
You can get the form code from:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Copy the code provided at "Paste this code on your web site".