- HaraAwarenessAsked on May 26, 2014 at 12:45 PM
I created a form with multiple payment options using the iframe Embed widget as shown in your tutorial. Everything worked just fine. The problem is now, that when people click submit on the embedded iframe form the data from the original form (Name, Adress, etc.) is not being collected.
Can you please help me?
Thanks a lot!
This is my form:
- jedcadornaAnswered on May 26, 2014 at 01:21 PM
It will not be collected because the data that was sent was the data inside the iframe. Here's an example.
1. Original form with 3 payment options, 1st payment is Paypal, 2nd payment is Überweisung, 3rd payment is Lastschrift.
2. When you chose Überweisung only the data inside the that form will be sent because it is only passing the data that was inside that iframe or form id. Same thing goes if you choose Lastschrift option.
To correct this you either put the fields inside Paypal, Überweisung and Lastschrift form so your original form will only include radio select button that has 3 payment options.
- MoritzAnswered on May 26, 2014 at 02:32 PM
Thank you for your quick answer!