- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 08:28 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly.
how can i get 2 different survey under form collaps tool and get different thank you page with each ones score ?
Please be noted that one form can have only one thank you page. Though it is possible to redirect your user to different thank you page or message but one form can only show one thank you page.
There are two different options available to achieve your requirement:
1. You can have two different section in your form under "Form Collapse" (the same way you have currently). Then you can add conditions "Change Thank You Message after submission" to check which section is filled and based on that redirect your user to different thank you message.
Please take a look at the following cloned form and see if this suits your requirement: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41463678327967? If you click on the submit button of "Bangla" form collapse, you will see a different thank you message compare to the submit button of "English" form collapse. Please check the following screenshot for the condition I have added:
The following guide should help you : https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
2. Another way to achieve your requirement is to create two different forms for your surveys. Here are the steps:
1. Create two different forms for your survey.
2. Create a master form and embed both of them.
3. Add conditions to show hide one form based on the language selection.
4. Both form will have its own thank you message / page.
If you want to take the multiple form route, do get back to us and we will create a demo form for you.