- asensofilipinoAsked on May 27, 2014 at 11:16 AM
I have been a Form2Pay user.
How can I have the background of this form: http://asensofilipino.form2pay.com/subdealer.html
I want the background to be used in my form: http://www.jotform.me/asensofilipino/subdealer
- Jim_RankAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 12:54 PM
To copy the background of the Form,You have to inject CSS code and at First you have to upload the backgroud-picture.Please see the following steps to do that-
1. Upload your background picture here-
Then grab the Image URL.
2. Now go to your second Form where you like to copy the background.
3. Click on Setup&Embed>Preferences>Form Styles then inject the following CSS code for example
as like the picture-
and now it's done.
See the Example Form here-http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41464659365969
For further help,please get back to us.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 01:08 PM
In addition, if you'd like to have the body background change to the same as the given example, you can inject the following custom CSS codes to the form: http://pastiebin.com/5384c5d801cb3
Inject the custom CSS codes by following the guide given by my colleague or this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
If you need to change the header part (background and text color), you can use the following custom CSS codes: http://pastiebin.com/5384c62d08e97
If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 01:09 PM
I forgot to add the finished form. Here it is: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41465350367960.
- asensofilipinoAnswered on May 27, 2014 at 01:24 PM
Thank you Welvin ^_^