- WoxunmiAsked on August 12, 2011 at 11:50 AM
During the sample Dropbox Jotform creation, a Dropbox account is integrated with the Jotform. But after the form is created, how to change the integration to another Dropbox account?Page URL:
- allanftdAnswered on August 12, 2011 at 11:57 AM
You need to remove the existing Dropbox account integrated with your form and recreate it using another DropBox account of yours.
Hope this information helps. Thank you for using JotForm!
- WoxunmiAnswered on August 13, 2011 at 12:58 AM
But how to do it? Or do you mean just delete the original sample form to create a new one?
Whatever, Jotform is a great idea! I support it forever :)
- allanftdAnswered on August 13, 2011 at 01:05 AM
That is correct, delete the existing DropBox-JotForm integration and create a new DropBox-JotForm integration but this time using another dropBox account.
For more information about JotForm-DropBox integration, please visit this tutorial - http://www.jotform.com/dropbox
Thank you for using JotForm and let us know if you need further assistance!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 13, 2011 at 01:07 AM
To answer in behalf of Allan,
All you need to is remove your form's existing Dropbox integration then redo the integration using a different Dropbox account.
Here's how you go about this:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the name of the form that you want to redo integration of
3. Click the Submissions button
4. Click the settings button to the right of the submissions page
5. Click Manage Dropbox integration then click Remove Integration
6. Then, click Send submissions to Dropbox, still in the settings menu
7. A Dropbox integration page should appear. Log in to the new Dropbox account to complete the integration
Hope this helps.
- WoxunmiAnswered on August 13, 2011 at 03:13 AM
The information is very useful and I changed it already. Thanks a lot!
I love all guys in Jotform :)
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 13, 2011 at 03:46 AM
Glad to my colleagues' directions proved useful to you, Woxunmi.
Should you require assistance with any other feature related to your forms, we'll be happy to help.
- Scott_HoggeAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 02:01 PM
I tried this. Removing the integration. I then unlinked my computer from the current Dropbox I was using and logged in with the Dropbox I am intending to use. I then went to my form to reintegrate with my new Dropbox. I did not get the Dropbox integration screen to log in to the new Dropbox. It just simply said that you are integrated (no log in). When I went to test it is still sending files to my old Dropbox. What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 08:39 PM
Can you please try to disconnect the dropbox integration again on your form and then clear your browsers cache before integrating it again?
Please let us know if this doesn't work so that we can further assist you. Thank you so much!