- femebaAsked on May 28, 2014 at 01:42 PM
Consult, I have the "Premium" service, and we diagram form and does not allow attachments to charge supra 1024 k. This correct? Board Index is the "Femeba".
- EliezerNAnswered on May 28, 2014 at 03:25 PM
Thanks for contacting us.
If you wish to know if it is possible to change the file size limit, let me inform you that it is possible. You can upload up to 1GB through your form.
To change the File size limit simply follow the steps below:
1. While editing your form in the builder click on your File Upload field.
2. Then, click on Max File Size option in the top.
3. There you can change the file size limit to the desired one (you need to enter the values in KB)
You can find more information about the file size limit on this guide: Changing the upload size limit
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this query.