- ewaakAsked on May 30, 2014 at 10:53 AM
For about a week, I've been unable to open my forms to view the submissions. JotForm doesn't give me the option to edit or view. What do I need to do?
Thanks in advance!
- ewaakAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 10:56 AM
I have cleared my browser's cache and cookies.
- ewaakAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 11:07 AM
I also can't select or edit my forms.
- ewaakAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 11:19 AM
- EliezerNAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 12:23 PM
Thanks for the update on this matter. It is good to know your figure it out.
Please feel free to contact us again if further assistance is needed with this enquiry.
- ewaakAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 01:51 PMHello,
Oddly the problem is back again. And when I click on the profile button at
the top right corner, nothing happens. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on May 30, 2014 at 02:57 PM
I am using the same browser as you, Google Chrome. I tested it on different browsers but I am unable to reproduce the problem. May I suggest you to please clear your browsers cache and cookies again and recheck. This might resolve the problem with your current browser.
You can only open a different browser and check it there. Perhaps it was your current browser that is not behaving properly. Try updating your chrome to Version 35 after clearing its cache.
Thank you and have a good day!