- pinnaclehorseshowsAsked on May 31, 2014 at 03:02 AM
I've built a form, but the total feature doesn't work on my IPhone 5C safari browser? It works with Chrome and IE browser when I register though the computer. I am missing something?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on May 31, 2014 at 10:47 AM
So far I've been unable to replicate this issue but I'm using an emulator which doesn't necessarily produce accurate results. However, some of my colleagues might have that particular model of iPhone. Let me check and get back to you.
- pinnaclehorseshowsAnswered on May 31, 2014 at 11:54 AM
Thank you for looking into this? Are you actually trying this with a phone? I think the problem is more on any mobile phone. Maybe I'm wrong though.
- pinnaclehorseshowsAnswered on May 31, 2014 at 11:55 AM
Also, you'll notice that the "Submit" button is not showing up at the bottom. The picture above is from my phone. If you use IE or Chome on a computer is works fine and the Submit button is there.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 31, 2014 at 01:56 PM
Please try to re-embed your form using our iFrame Method: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code. Let us know if that resolves the issue and let you see the submit button at the bottom.
- pinnaclehorseshowsAnswered on May 31, 2014 at 08:11 PMTurns out the problem was the submit button was not left aligned. When people would expand the screen on phone register they wouldn't see submit button center aligned. I embeded Iframe. Thanks
Sent from my iPhone
- bobAnswered on June 01, 2014 at 07:51 AM
It's good to hear that you could point out the problem by yourself.
Please get back to us if you need further assistance.