- SuperSeriesAAAAsked on June 02, 2014 at 03:52 PM
Is there any way to make each radio button option be a collapsible section or insert a hidden collapsible section into a radio button option? I doubt there is, but I figured I'd ask.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 06:23 PM
Basically, you want to have a section which is hidden by default then show it based on the radio button option selection? If yes, that is possible with our conditional logic function: https://www.jotform.com/help/57-Conditional-Logic-on-Forms
Here's a form that simulates the function: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/41527371420952
You can do the same to your form by following the steps below:
1. Click "Setup & Embed" then click "Conditions" button
2. Select "Show/Hide a form field" option from the list and click "Next" button at the bottom
3. Setup your conditional logic to show a field base on the selection, for example:
If you want to show a group of fields, you can do that. Check the full steps here: https://www.jotform.com/help/196-How-to-Hide-or-Show-Multiple-Fields-at-Once-Based-On-a-Single-Conditional-Entry
If you require any further assistance, feel free to let us know here!
- SuperSeriesAAAAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 06:38 PM
No, what I'm looking for is to have a radio button field where each option is a collapsible section.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 02, 2014 at 09:33 PM
Oh! My apologies! I should have clarify the question :) Well, I have provided you a workaround since our radio button doesn't have that kind of function.
Would you like us to submit this as a feature request? Maybe, a widget.