- sararainAsked on June 03, 2014 at 12:26 AM
Hi JotForm Gurus!
I have been using JotForm on behalf of a committee of which I have been a member for a few years. I am now resigning from the committee and need to transfer the account to someone else...
How can I make a different username, password and default e-mail address be the primary/solo/new info for the account?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 03, 2014 at 03:12 AM
There are two options available for you:
1. Sign up for a new account using desired username and email address. Once you have the new username, do get back to us and we will move the forms to the new account.
2. Another option is that you let me know the desired username and if it is available, we will change your account username. You can sign in to your account and change the account email address. Here are the steps to change your email address:
1. Click on the person looking icon from the top menu.
2. Click on "Accounts"
3. Click on "Profile" and then you can change the profile email address. Please check the screenshot below: