- sailfillyAsked on June 03, 2014 at 12:35 AM
I cannot find the IPN notification under these instructions or in paypal's instructions. I get as far as "My Selling Tools" and there is NOTHING that says IPN. Very confused. Please assist. Thanks.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Enable IPN on your Paypal Account
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 03, 2014 at 03:25 AM
I have updated the guide with screenshots. Please kindly re-check and let us know if you still can't find the settings.
- sailfillyAnswered on June 03, 2014 at 11:31 AMThank you for the images. I do not have that option in my paypal account.
Is it only for business accounts only? My paypal account is considered a
I created a form a little over a week ago that allowed me to add a paypal
button with this paypal account. Should I be looking at other options? I
can certainly have them pay and then direct them to a jotform for the
Again, thanks, it is easier with images and at least I know I'm not going
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on June 03, 2014 at 01:34 PM
Unfortunately, your Paypal account type should be the business one. You may consider upgrading your account. You can use the following link, make sure that you are logged into your account.
Upgrading from Personal to Business is Free with Paypal.
- CatherineKolkoskiAnswered on July 17, 2014 at 11:07 PM
You have to look at PayPal in the Old view. Your screen shots are not available in the new look/view that Paypal has (looks like a new website to me)
It also says Instant payment notifications Integrate PayPal payment notifications with my website.
Not actually IPN...
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 05:32 AM
Can you please provide to us the URL of Paypal old view you have used? We will check it and probably make the necessary correction on the user guide if needed.
- CatherineKolkoskiAnswered on July 18, 2014 at 10:41 AMI can't send it as it populates after I log into my account. It was a*Follow me on these Social Media Channels!*
setting in Paypal that I choose. I had to answer a lot of questions about
what I could not find on the new view before Paypal rendered the old view
Still having probe's with the IPN. You HAVE to put one in. You can't NOT
use one and generating one is confusing, I must say. I even called my
hosting company and they're trying to get me to use Gravity Forms. I rather
use JotForm but if I can't get Paypal to cooperate without an IPN I'll have
to go with it.
"Queen of Social Media"
[image: Facebook] [image: Twitter]
[image: Blog RSS]
[image: Google Plus]
pinterest] [image: WordPress]