- jswanAsked on August 16, 2011 at 01:13 PM
Part of my form is to be hand written. Ideally the user could fill out the top half by typing and then print to do the bottom half where signatures are required.
- florian1Answered on August 16, 2011 at 01:16 PM
ja das geht bei absend baten ist so ein buton da klik drauf und dan hast dus
- jswanAnswered on August 16, 2011 at 01:38 PM
- brx250Answered on August 16, 2011 at 09:08 PM
You can add a print button through these following steps:
1. Navigate to your form.
2. Click on the "Submit" button field on your form
3. Click on "Print Button" icon on the toolbar.
And you're done.
If you do have further issues and concerns, please feel free to contact us again.
Albert | JotForm Support