- digitalbettsAsked on June 09, 2014 at 01:27 PM
On our Question 13 section we use a widget that allows the user to add an additional line. The form looks fine in edit mode, but when previewed the labels and fields are setting over the top of the question below it.
- EliezerNAnswered on June 09, 2014 at 03:15 PM
It seems that our Matrix Dynamique widget is not working well regarding to its height. So, I have forwarded this issue to our next level support so that they can fix it as soon as possible.
We will update you via this thread once the issue is resolved.
Thanks for your understanding and patience.
- alp_denizAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 09:37 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks to you, we have identified and solved the problem. There shouldn't be any issues about it anymore.
- digitalbettsAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 01:21 PM
Any update on this issue?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on June 17, 2014 at 02:42 PM
The issue is supposed to be fixed.
Please re-check the form, and let us know if you need any further assistance.