- PosturallyAsked on June 09, 2014 at 11:58 PM
How can I change the width or character numbers of the individual Full Name text fields when the Middle Name is turned off?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on June 10, 2014 at 04:27 AM
If I understand your requirement correctly, you want increase the width of the "First Name" and "Last Name" field. Is that correct?
You can inject custom form / field specific css code to increase the width of the full name field. I did check your form but the width seems to be correct in both the forms.
I have created a demo form for you to explain you how to increase the width:
1. Create a form with full name field.
2. Find the id of the "First Name" and "Last name" field. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/146-How-to-find-Field-IDs-Names
3. Inject the following custom css code to increase the width of the field:
width: 150px !important;
The bolded text in the above css need to be replaced by the field IDs you have got in step number 2. The following guide should help you in injecting custom css code: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.